...KHALBALI...

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Lots of things...

No I am not dead... I know a post is long due about so many things... recently life is being tough again ... firstly I was not well then.. some things happend.. which I din think would happen ... caught me by surprise.....Its not that I'm not posting bcoz nothing is happening its just that i currently dont have the time to post with exams right on my head..
Neways will post about current happenings and exams as and when i get time..
this much for now
Adios

4 Comments:

  • Hi clairy:

    Send me your e-mail id. I will be back in India in 2 weeks.. Let me ask some friends if their companies provide PT (mine doesn't).

    By Blogger Jeet, At 10:09 PM  

  • all the best for the remaining exams :)

    By Blogger Jeet, At 9:17 PM  

  • thank you :) neways as for the training my job is done so you need not worry next year ke liye please dekh lena agar ho sake to :-)

    By Blogger the clairvoyant, At 10:31 PM  

  • wow. where do you plan to do your training?

    Sorry yaar I got stuck here :( Couldn't even start the process of searching.

    By Blogger Jeet, At 12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home