...KHALBALI...

Friday, June 30, 2006

A tAle oF aN uNeventful LiFe


Some people do have uneventful lives *sigh*....well I totally agree with the statement..
But the statement as such is rather vague and non descriptive in nature...because what seems uneventful to one person at a given point of time may seem very interesting to somebody else...


Ohk..Lets start describing my schedule these days...
Scene 8:30 AM:Phone rings.."Abe dun u have to go to office today...get up"
..slowly and grudgingly I get out of my bed..rush to take my towel..and straight into the shower ..
After which I eat my breakfast which is ofcourse yummy as it has been prepared by mummy..:P :P
Anyways after the yummy breakfast.. I realise that i m getting late so I rush to my car and driving my car I rush to the office which is in CGO complex .. in Lodhi Road ..

For the uninitiated CGO complex is sort of a little pentagon of New DeLhi it has offices of the *shsshhh* all the intelligence agencies and HQ of some para millitary forces and Also It is host to the NIC . All major PSUs /Govt companies have their IT divisions in or near CGO complex...

Neways coming back to my uneventful schedule

Scene 9 :40 AM
I reach office, login to mark my attendance.. Check my mail..well for those who dunno i have a P4 3.2 Ghz machine with 2 GB of RAM and a 256k effectively unlimited connection wid me in my office.. *drool* though I repeat that the Net connection is not to be used for vella purposes ;-)
A typical day at office involves -:
cOding- eRrors- rEmoval-tEsting.Maybe that sounds uneventful to most people but If u have written a single line of code in your life you would know the JOY of executing it correctly after spending 5 hours trying to remove the errors..

There are times when I sit with the system admins.The first thing they taught me was how to put a RJ -45 cable connector ... then how to configure a router ,all the networks ke fundae about portscaners and how to use them..also there is a WAN deployment which will take place by the mid of next month and I will be getting hands on experience on how routing is done in a WAN.. :P:P
Neways not to fget the lunch part I get to eat Eatopia chicken Subs atleast once a week and a mud choc pastry *:P:P* as eatopia is very near to my office..

Ah and coming back to my schedule
Scene 6 :00PM
Office gets over.. I battle the delhi traffic reach home..tired and exausted..what is left of the day goes away in phone calls and IM chats and pLaying GTA all this incase I come straight to home after office which is ussually not the case.. :-).

Scene 11:30 PM
The phone calls dry down a bit,People start to say "gtg byeee tc " in Im chats... and thed ay seems to come to and end.. Just then I realize that there are a lot of unwatched movies on my comp so if there isn't a football match to see.. I see a Movie ...

Scene 01:00 AM

Another phone call "abe soo jaaa kal jana nahi hai kya.."
And I go to sleep..

P.S- All schedules are subject to change in case of an interesting football match.. :-)

Rather Uneventful and boring isnt it .... But then as they say This is liFe :-)..and I am enjoying it

aH wOndering aBout tHe sTrange nOtation I sOmeTimes uSed iN tHis pOst .. well thats a hangover from too much coding... Its called cAmel nOtation :-)

Anyways

tHis mUch fOr nOw
aDios

27 Comments:

  • nIcE PoSt.

    BTW, next time, run a spellcheck before posting :P

    By Blogger MeThEaD, At 12:42 PM  

  • hmm yer rite but its a matter of having time :-)

    By Blogger the clairvoyant, At 12:43 PM  

  • ah and u have used the incorrect camel notation... it goes like tHis

    By Blogger the clairvoyant, At 12:45 PM  

  • hehe... nice schedule dude!

    nice to know ur enjoying.. and yes.. dhruv.. some people dont have uneventful lives ;)

    take care :)
    good luck

    By Blogger freak_krits, At 8:14 PM  

  • *rolling eyes*

    By Blogger the clairvoyant, At 12:19 AM  

  • wat's with *rolling eyes*?
    :-S

    By Blogger freak_krits, At 1:53 PM  

  • FYI, I was talking about myself when I wrote about uneventful lives.

    By Blogger MeThEaD, At 4:28 PM  

  • duh!
    i knw u were talking about urself.. i told dhruv coz he commented on my blog that u hv an uneventful life.. n i jus told dhruv that you dont!
    simple.. guess u got it wrong .. no point rolling eyes!

    By Blogger freak_krits, At 6:02 PM  

  • @ kriti ???

    By Blogger the clairvoyant, At 8:05 PM  

  • wat?

    By Blogger freak_krits, At 9:45 PM  

  • I cdnt get the comment :-s .to whom was it addressed?

    By Blogger the clairvoyant, At 10:33 PM  

  • to dhruv !

    By Blogger freak_krits, At 1:02 PM  

  • That is life in the 21st century, my dear friend.

    By Anonymous Hiren, At 5:38 PM  

  • Your life is fine...but u should also stuff some exercise in this boring day...or else u'll be fat one day...and if u r already fat then u'll be an over-over weight.

    Have fun!!
    vEga

    By Blogger Vega, At 7:35 PM  

  • nIcE pOsT. dId I gEt tHe cAmEl nOtAtIoN rIgHt (I guess I overdid it)?
    Im interning in CGO too, and the only good part is the internet and the infrastructure. Rest all, I must say, is uneventful. And yes, I can truly understand the JOY of executing your OWN code. Lol.
    :)

    By Blogger Tapasya, At 4:36 AM  

  • @tapasya
    yup..rest is bad the BSF canteen sucks bigtym..so wen hungry I have to go to eatopia to eat.But the work is gud :-) so I am happy

    By Blogger the clairvoyant, At 7:43 AM  

  • Camel hump notation ki bahut fazihat kar di tumne to :-)

    By Blogger Jeet, At 12:19 PM  

  • Hmmmm... Sounds a lot like my uneventful life...

    :)

    ..Me

    By Blogger Rose, At 2:06 PM  

  • @jeet "fazihat" escapes me does it mean tariif?
    @ rose U have to make thigns eventful :-)

    By Blogger the clairvoyant, At 12:09 AM  

  • nOw I kNow wHy iT iS cAlled cAmel nOtation...tHe sEcond lEtter oF eAch wOrd iS cApital wHich lOoks like tHe hUmp oF tHe cAmel..aM I rIght?

    By Blogger Vega, At 9:57 PM  

  • @vega :yes u are right :-)

    By Blogger the clairvoyant, At 10:14 PM  

  • thnx for the links and suggestion.. i already use them :)

    By Blogger Jeet, At 4:07 PM  

  • kaam ke baare main pooch ke kya fayda.. masti karo yaar :)

    By Blogger Jeet, At 11:58 PM  

  • Are tum to senti ho gaye :).. its very normal and non-intrusive to ask someone's profession !!

    By the way, I don't do systems programming or anything of that sort !!

    Enjoy.

    By Blogger Jeet, At 1:05 AM  

  • don't u think that it is time u update your blog?

    By Blogger Vega, At 1:37 PM  

  • long time.. NO post?

    By Blogger freak_krits, At 7:06 PM  

  • Hehe... tats the schedule of most of the software ppl! i liked the camel casing part!! completely agree wid iT!

    -Ships.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home