...KHALBALI...

Sunday, September 24, 2006

How much pricedo I pay for somebody else's lie .?

Why the Hell cant people mind their own business in life...I never interfered in anybody's life ever so why should others.. I mean why this back stabbing?Why these lies?Should I be afraid If I have a clear consience??
Why do people lie about stuff to gain other people's sympathy without realising the effect all these lies could have on somebody else..?
But then this they say is life.. and If instead of trusting me somebody chooses to trust others about me then so be it.. I cant do anything about it so I think Ill not speak and let my actions speak for me... ..
This much for now..
Adios

P.S I know another cryptic post but then life is being a lot cryptic these days and inspite of all my repeated efforts I am not being able to decode it .

6 Comments:

  • we all know that life isnt fair to us everytime.. then jus let it go on.. move on .. dont look back.. jus move on.. because u will find more people on ur way.. rather than the people u have left behind.. n believe me the people u find later wud be far better than those u left or those who left you...! they never deserved you.. :)

    By Blogger freak_krits, At 9:28 PM  

  • totally agree..

    By Blogger VKu, At 10:05 PM  

  • @krits : Its not that I havent moved on but these sort of things take you back always :-)

    By Anonymous Clairvoyant, At 10:16 PM  

  • Lies dont live long. Truth speaks for itself.

    By Blogger Tapasya, At 10:20 PM  

  • @tapasya:Yaaa thats correct :-)

    By Blogger the clairvoyant, At 10:40 PM  

  • yup! :) good you don't stick to these things..

    By Blogger freak_krits, At 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home