...KHALBALI...

Thursday, September 14, 2006

I am back after a prolonged breaak sorry people..


Here I am .. this is me..
Ok that was a bad one I agree..But it is strange.That feeling of deja vu is back with me....I am again feeling alone all of a sudden in this big world.. People say I have friends but then I m scared now at the very mention of the word friend . I sowed a seed sometime back, It grew into a plant over the while, but just as it was flowering the rain came and flowers fell down, now what remains to be seen is that if the plant is able to withstand the pressure because at this very moment I cant say anything or rather I dont want to say anything... but this is indeed strange all of a sudden I get that feeling all over again :-( *Trust shaken maybe even stirred*


Btw lots has happend since my last post for a start I completed my intern project and now the software has been put into use :D *Happiness*
I got a new laptop dell Inspiron B 130 1 GB RAM, Centrino 1.8, 15.4 inch screen,Dual layer DVD writer * Drool*
I finally managed to get into third year of my B.Tech ( prayers do help :-P)
Celebrated My 20th birthday in a great way ( Thanks to all of u, if u ppl ever read this...)
And I realise that I Have my minors begining next monday..soI need to study, wish me luck please,I really need it

This Much for Now
Adios..

2 Comments:

  • All the best with the plant :)

    By Blogger Jeet, At 9:18 AM  

  • @Jeet

    Thnx..and yer wishes really helped :-)..indeed life is 10 % what god gives and 90% what you make out out of it ..:-). So I guess Deja vu only occurs if you repeat the same mistakes over and over again ..Neways a new happy post soon .. maybe even tonight :D

    By Blogger the clairvoyant, At 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home