...KHALBALI...

Friday, September 15, 2006

Sometimes It All Happens Too Fast :-)


As exams come near and near..my the frequency of my posts has increased.I am happy today so I decided Why not post :D.
Sometimes it does happen fast .Not that I wasnt expecting it but I never thought it wud happen at this juncture
Sometimes a change takes place and it takes place for the better * hope* .My last post about the plant was incorrect . Some times it so happens that the seeds of the flowers that fall on the ground create a new Plant and and This is what has happend ... I 'm sorry if I am sounding too vague at this moment but then its all so very personal that I cannot talk much abt it.. All I can say is Thank You God..and ofcourse Thank you ( You will know who you are if you ever read this :))

This Much For Now
Adios

P.S - Thanks Jeet sir:-)

4 Comments:

  • As exams come near and near..the frequency of my posts has increased

    I wonder why this happens, but it happens to me too and I hate it like hell! When you dont know a whit of a subject and you are forced to give its exam the very next day...

    Ya, another thing on all that plant based analogy - When one door closes, many others open. We are probably so upset over the closed door that we tend to overlook the new opportunities in front of us.
    Relationships vary with time, and the strongest ones emerge from the longest hiatuses.
    I know it sounds cliche, but its true.
    :)

    By Blogger Tapasya, At 8:03 PM  

  • @Tapasya :All correct Ideas in this world sound cliche cos they are repeated so many times in so many situations :-)

    Well Relationships do vary with time I agree But sometimes It happens too fast that even something very good seems strange...

    & Yes talking about exams damn I dun understand what do these people gain out of testing syntax knowledge why not test the understanding..It all seems a parrots world out here.:-(

    By Blogger the clairvoyant, At 9:46 PM  

  • Kaafi cryptic post hai phir se.. :)

    By Blogger Jeet, At 9:10 AM  

  • thodi life bhi cryptic type chal rahi hai aajkal :-(. Aur upar se yeh minors :-(

    By Blogger the clairvoyant, At 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home