...KHALBALI...

Thursday, October 26, 2006

JAP ( Just Another Update )

Somebody has so very rightly said -"Life may give you a 100 reasons to be sad but only 1 to be happy "
Yeah well I am happy .. :D..Why ?? - Because I got New Titanium Squash raquet ... :D
its an amazing raquet, the control is just awesome,the weight is just 135 Grams :P,the feel is just unparalled.A titanium raquet just changes the way u play the game, U can hit shots which earlier were only in books.The ball's bounce and pace can actually be controlled to suit your needs.When I spent all my diwali money on the raquet I was a bit scared that If I made the correct choice the other being a wireless router for home but after playing two games I can confidently say that I made the correct choice .Its just amazing and I am in love with it.

Life otherwise is great .. had a great diwali .. got lots to eat and got lots of money :).Celebrated diwali with my buddy pulkit watching movies or should I say sleeping between watching movies :P.And ya best part I got a 9 day vacation from college :D:D ( feel jealous :P).

Exams coming up and the month of november is the most hectic month in the odd semester wid pracs and minors being back to back :-(..But I guess lots of masti done and as mum says time has come to start studying :-)..

Anyways
This much for now..
Adios


P.S -Thanks to all those who commented on the last post even Mr.Nebulosa :P

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home