...KHALBALI...

Friday, November 03, 2006

Deja vu..I hope I am wrong

Is it Deja vu.. Why am I feeling that I know what happens next .I am feeling that I have been in this state before.I know what happens next but then I seriously hope that I am wrong because I do not want it to happen again... but then it might not be in my hands.It was never in my hands though Ill try.. Ill try really hard I promise but then I do not want a repeat telecast at no cost!!!

I just pray and pray hard that I am wrong about this..the worst part is I do not know the reason, I do not know what did I do wrong and I am not being told what did I do wrong :-(

Anyways all I d ever want is that you be smiling and if this way you can be happy then so be it I would rather see myself unhappy than make you unhappy so I will not complain .Ill rather accept what is given to me with grace

This much for now
Adios
P.S another cryptic post but cannot seem to help it

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home